- Team for Advanced Flow Simulation and Modeling (T*AFSM)
- Takizawa Laboratory, Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, Waseda University
- B.Eng. Waseda University, 2014
- M.Eng. Waseda University, 2016
- Google Scholar: 0zvi5VQAAAAJ
- Curriculum vitae:
- [ 1]
- K. Takizawa, T.E. Tezduyar, and T. Kuraishi, “Multiscale ST methods for thermo-fluid analysis of a ground vehicle and its tires,” Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 25 (2015) 2227–2255, 10.1142/S0218202515400072
- [ 2]
- K. Takizawa, T.E. Tezduyar, T. Kuraishi, S. Tabata, and H. Takagi, “Computational thermo-fluid analysis of a disk brake,” Computational Mechanics, published online, DOI: 10.1007/s00466-016-1272-4 (2016), 10.1007/s00466-016-1272-4
- [ 3]
- K. Takizawa, T.E. Tezduyar, Y. Otoguro, T. Terahara, T. Kuraishi, and H. Hattori, “Turbocharger flow computations with the space–time isogeometric analysis (ST-IGA),” Computers & Fluids, published online, DOI: 10.1016/j.compfluid.2016.02.021 (2016), 10.1016/j.compfluid.2016.02.021
- [ 1]
- T. Kuraishi, K. Takizawa, S. Tabata, S. Asada, and T.E. Tezduyar, “Multiscale thermo-fluid analysis of a tire,” Proceedings of the 19th Japan Society of Computational Engineering and Science Conference (2014)
- [ 2]
- Y. Otoguro, T. Terahara, K. Takizawa, T.E. Tezduyar, T. Kuraishi, and H. Hattori, “A higher-order ST-VMS method for turbocharger analysis,” Proceedings of 13th Asian International Conference on Fluid Machinery (2015)
- Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. “Tire Aerodynamic Analysis and Verification withthe Space-Time Slip Interface Topology Change(ST-SI-TC) Method and NURBS in Space” というタイトルで発表します。 倉石孝、滝沢研二、Tayfun Tezduyar 第30回数値流体シンポジウム 東京、タワーホール船堀 E08-4 OS3-3 輸送用機械に関する流れ
- Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. ”Tire Aerodynamic Analysis with the Space-Time Slip Interface Topology Change (ST-SI-TC) Method and NURBS in Space” というタイトルで発表します。 Takashi Kuraishi*, Kenji Takizawa, Tayfun E. Tezduyar USACM Conference on Isogeometric Analysis and Meshfree Methods, Estancia La Jolla Hotel and Spa, Technical ...
- 12th World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM XII) and APCOM VI in Seoul, Republic of Korea, 24–29 July, 2016. Takizawa will give a talk, “Space–Time Methods and Isogeometric Discretization in Computational Engineering Analysis,” in a semi-plenary lecture, July 28, 2:30–3:00 p.m. In the minisymposium entitled “Isogeometric Methods” there are four invited talks: July 25, 4:15–5:00 p.m. Takafumi Sasaki, “Aorta ...
- We first do the thermo-fluid analysis of the flow around the disk brake for a finite set of rotor speeds, and then, with the heat transfer coefficient coming from the thermo-fluid analysis, do the heat conduction analysis of the rotor. We do this from the start of the breaking until the rotor spinning stops. See more ...
- Thermo-fluid analysis of a truck under road condition. In this thermo-fluid analysis, we use a road-surface temperature higher than the free-stream temperature, and a tire-surface temperature that is even higher. We also include in the analysis the heat from the engine and exhaust system, with a reasonably realistic representation of the rate by which that heat ...
- Takashi Kuraishi has been selected, based on his PhD research proposal, for Waseda University Early Bird program. The program inducts as members support a select program of PhD students and postdoctoral associates.
- Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. “Flow analysis with actual tire geometry, tire deformation and road contact” というタイトルで発表します。 倉石 孝、滝沢 研二、浅田 奨平、Tayfun E. Tezduyar 第21回計算工学講演会 朱鷺メッセ、新潟 OS27 自動車CAE、D-6-3、10:30～11:45
- Takashi Kuraishi receives IACM Travel Award to attend WCCM XII.
- Takashi Kuraishi receives 20th Anniversary JSCES Scholarship Award.
- Kuraishi receives Student Presentation Award at the 34th JSST Annual Conference International Conference on Simulation Technology (JSST 2015).