About T*AFSMThe Team for Advanced Flow Simulation and Modeling (T*AFSM) focuses on computational engineering analysis with advanced flow simulation and modeling methods developed by the team. The T*AFSM has members at Rice University in Houston and Waseda University in Tokyo.
We welcome PhD students from outside Japan
- Fluid–structure interaction modeling
- Computational analysis
- Key technology areas
- Patient-specific cerebral aneurysm modeling
- Orion spacecraft parachutes
- Wind-turbine aerodynamics
- Space–time computational techniques
Please contact me for more details.
- Waseda University
- Rice University